Across the Universe: Ep.1 Across the Universe: Ep.1

Could use some work

I don't want to sound like an ass and all, but I have a few things to say about this flash. Note that this is my opinion.

1. The voice acting and quality was bad. It could use some adjustments and some characteristics.
2. The story was boring me to tears. It's nothing new but the same old stories/movies/videos I see and watch everyday.
3. I know everyone likes anime nowadays but you should try making your own style. I'm not saying make it look like crap but at to where alot of people would like it. Anime is getting a little overated and cliche now. I too am trying to change that habit.
4. The animation was decent. I'd rather you to try a little better since it looked a little miss-shaped at the character's face.

That would be my constructive criticism. Like I said before, I didn't meant to be an ass or anything like that. Just giving you a few minor suggestions. I hope to see more of your work.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Funny

I liked the game and all but it's true that he won't stop saying "MARIA!"

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

HAHA

Do you know how awkword it is... DURING SEX!?

lol that part fot me XD

Max & Watch Max & Watch

That was awesome!

LOL I loved the song and the animation! Great job!

Badass Gladiator Rage Badass Gladiator Rage

WOW

That was some bad ass shit! All I can say is that why was he holding a pink dildo..?

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

It's good

I know it's a girl thing but I still like it. Animation is good and creative but it's not my type of thing to watch.

Keep it up :P

Link and Navi Link and Navi

Could have been better

It was good and I know that it takes time to make animation but it was a little boring and the jokes seemed formal. And I agree with the guy under me with the whole egoraptor humour. Try to make your own so we can have NEW humour instead of the same old expected ones.

Two minutes of terror EP1 Two minutes of terror EP1

What the...

Sorry, but that made no sense. Kind of cliche and boring. Buuuut.... I'll give you credit for the animation and effort.

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

It's good

It's cool yet somewhat strange :P

I admire your animation, it's really great.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks Joe! I just watched your First Submission To Newgrounds Movie, and giggled. You've got talent, I hope you're still animating. :)

Pen License Pen License

LOL

The last part got me :P

"You're going to jail! You're going to fu***** jail!" JAIL!!!!"